An important note
Please note that the practice of meditation requires general mental stability. If you are or have recently been under psychiatric treatment or if you have a psychiatric diagnosis, you should not participate in meditation events without consulting your doctor.
As we only have a limited number of places, we ask you to make a firm booking. If you have to give up your place, please let us know in good time so that we can make your place available to others.
Please also familiarise yourself with our hygiene measures, which you will receive with your booking confirmation and can see below:
Our hygiene rules:
- Stay at home if you have symptoms of illness or a cold.
- We recommend that you take a Covid test (self-test or rapid test) before attending classroom sessions.
- Wear a medical mask throughout your stay at our centre.
- Keep a minimum distance of 1.5m from other people.
- Wash or disinfect your hands when arriving at our centre.
- Have a team member sign the attendance register.
- Cough into the crook of your arm.
- For rituals, only go to the shrine one at a time and avoid prostrations and bows where you touch the ground with your hands.
- Please bring your own water or tea with you.
- Please observe the markings in the entrance area to maintain the distances when entering the house.
- Please put used blankets on the pile next to the shrine door.